Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Staff Nurse role available at Liverpool Nursing Home - up to £16p/h!
An opportunity for a Staff Nurse (RGN) has arisen at my client's 31-bedded nursing home, which provides specialist nursing and residential care to the elderly and those with dementia, and is also registered to provide palliative care.
The home also has the resources and capacity to provide care to the mentally infirm as well as palliative care.
It is owned and managed by a small care provider which has a strong local reputation for patient-centred care, and this in reflected in the home's most recent 'Good' rating from the CQC.
All staff employed by the home are trained and developed to the highest standards, and the workforce is now expanding - the successful candidate must be:
- A 1st level RGN with a valid and clear NMC pin
- An individual who has previous nursing home and/or elderly/dementia care experience
Some of the duties involved include:
- Ensuring optimum nursing care is delivered and maintained at all times
- Monitoring conditions of service users and appropriately escalating any concerns
- Carrying out treatment plans and implementing them
- Building healthy professional relationships with key stakeholders i.e. residents, relatives and colleagues
- Administration of medication
- Promoting the highest standard of nursing care
- Working within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct at all times, and encouraging colleagues to follow this
Benefits of this role include:
- Career progression pathways
- Continuous training
- Paid breaks and a competitive hourly rate
- Tailored PDPs to aid CPD
- Generous annual leave allowance
Please call Carly Buckland at White Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]to discuss this opportunity in more detail!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 15 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 31 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse