Clinical Care Coordinator
Grimsby, Lincolnshire, England
Clinical Care Coordinator (RGN/RMN) - Elderly Residential Home - Grimsby
Full-time - £31,200 per annum!
A fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Care Coordinator (RGN/RMN) has arisen at a large, 94-bedded elderly residential home, providing care for residents aged 60+ with conditions including dementia and sensory impairment amongst other categories, alongside mental health conditions.
My client's home is situated in Grimsby, and is fully-equipped to provide tailored residential and respite care to service users in one division of the home, and to also offer specialised care to dementia patients in another unit. The home works alongside private and local authorities to ensure effective and adequate care plans for those residents who are admitted to the home.
The home itself is owned by a large care group who place importance on not only the highest care standard at its homes, but also on the development opportunities of its workforce. A large number of staff have been employed for a number of years, and their experience means they know the residents well. The home received an overall 'Good' rating in its most recent CQC inspection, reflective of its staff's dedication to its service users.
This vacancy boasts a competitive salary of £31,200 per annum on a 40 hours per week basis. The complexity of the role necessitates that the ideal candidate MUST have proven clinical experience in case management and aged care. This role is ideally suited to candidates with significant nursing leadership experience, and to those who have some experience and understanding of clinical governance.
- Be responsible for assessment, coordination and eventual evaluation of care needs for all residents
- Manage all staff performance and perform regular appraisals against company policies and procedures
- Be responsible for clinical governance recording and monitoring
- Be able to build strong, professional relationships with inter-agencies to ensure smooth transitions of residents are made between care facilities and home
- Deliver care of the highest quality to all residents
- Perform on-call responsibilities
- Be a qualified RGN or RMN in the UK and have a valid NMC pin number
- Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- Be approachable, reliable and flexible
- Have proven clinical case management experience
- Have an understanding of clinical governance and its importance
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
- Have demonstrable aged care/dementia experience
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, and fulfill all above requirements of the role, please click apply now!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 31200 - 31200 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 31 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd