Chaddesden, Derby, Derbyshire, England
Clinical Lead required in Chaddesden, Derby, Derbyshire , £18.00 per hour, Days, 42 Hours per week.
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a beautiful nursing home in Chaddesden, Derby, Derbyshire. My client provides nursing services to Younger Adults and the Eldlery with Physical Disabilities.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Clinical Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Day shifts, 42 Hours per week and £18.00 per hour.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Clinical Lead
- Days - 42 Hours per week
- Adults & Elderly
- £18.00 per hour
- Physical Disabilities
- Child Care Vouchers, NMC Pin revalidation, DBS and more
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
- Free Parking
- DBS Paid
- NMC revalidation
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Vouchers
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse