CHC Nurse Assessor
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Our CHC Team here at Real Staffing are currently recruiting a number of experienced Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessors to join NHS organisations across the Midlands for interim contracts ranging from 3 - 6 months.
The contracts we currently have available are for candidates who are Registered General Nurses (RGN) and Registered Learning Disabilities Nurses (RNLD) and who also have a minimum of 1 years experience of working as a Continuing Healthcare team as a Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessor.
The experience required for the roles we currently have is below -
- The Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessor must have experience of carrying out CHC assessments out in the Community in Residential homes, Nursing homes and care homes.
- As a CHC Nurse Assessor you must have previous experience of liaising with patients, patients families, Senior nurses and also Social workers when arranging and conducting assessments
- The Nurse Assessor must be able to provide evidence during interviews that they currently work with the Continuing Healthcare Framework when assessing patients and their eligibility for Continuing Healthcare funding
- You will need to have previously carried out 6-8 assessments per week for patients that require Continuing Healthcare funding
- The Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessor must have previously completed Health Needs Assessments, DST's and FNC assessments for patients out in the community
- The Nurse Assessor must be skilled and experienced in carrying out Live assessments, Reviews, Fast tracks and Retrospective reviews
To be successful in getting an interview for this role you will need to have experience in the above and be a Registered General Nurse or a Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse with Continuing Healthcare experience
If you are interested in applying for this role then please do contact Sonam Matharoo, Grace Little or Emily Sharpe on [... Click Apply...]or please apply online and we will be in touch as soon as possible
To find out more about Real please visit [... Click Apply...]
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
- £ 48000 - 57600 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nurse assessor