Feltham, Greater London, England
Deputy Manager required in Feltham, Middlesex, up to £18/hr
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home, surrounded by two large parks. All rooms are ensuite, with modern décor and up to date facilities and amenities throughout. It is a modern three-storey building, with plenty of daylight entering the home and a number of communal areas in which residents can enjoy the light and space. My client provides quality residential and nursing care, in addition to specialist care for those living with dementia. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days only.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Deputy Manager
- Adults, Elderly
- Dementia, General Nursing
- Up to £18/hr
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Childcare vouchers
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse