Nurse - Physical Disabilities
Bedford, Bedfordshire, England
Nurse required for a Nursing Home in Bedfordshire which focuses on Adults with Physical Disabilities. The home has an outstanding CQC report and a great reputation for providing a lively atmosphere within the home.
My client requires a dedicated Nurse (RGN) (RNLD) to work within a charity which provides Nursing care to those with Physical Disabilities in Bedfordshire.
The residents make sure their home has a lively atmosphere. At their request, they offer a wide range of daily activities, including arts and crafts, quizzes and other in-house entertainment. We also enjoy holding events in the home, such as discos, fêtes, fun days, bonfire nights, fund-raising events and themed parties.
This Nursing Home is proud of their dedicated team. All staff go through a rigorous induction programme and also have ongoing training and supervision to ensure our residents always receive the highest levels of support.
- Staff Nurse
- Days (35hrs available) / Nights (20 hours available)
- Adults aged over 18years
- Up to £17/hr (£14-17/hr)
- Physical Disabilities, Learning Disabilities and General Nursing Care
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Working within the NMC guidelines to provide outstanding care
- Excellent assessment skills
- Superb clinical skills
- Developing, Implementing and evaluating care plans
- Supervising junior staff and Care Assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Enhancements at 20% for nights and weekend shifts
- Fantastic training
- Full induction
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 14 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse, Ward learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Monmouth, Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy), Wales
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd