Senior Staff Nurse-Cardiothoracic or Interventional Cardiology
London, Greater London, England
This facility is one of London's most prestigious acute private hospitals. Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world. The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients. This facility deals with both Adult and Paediatric patients and 3 of the major areas they specialise within are: cardiac, cancer and neurosciences. This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and professional Senior Staff Nurse to join their team of staff within the Cardiac unit.
All suitable applicants must meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse (RN Adult)
- Assessing & Mentoring qualification and experience of supervising and assessing students
- Relevant courses in Cardiology/Cardiothoracic
- Experience of working with acute/chronically ill patients in a cardiac setting
- Intermediate Life Support
- Experience at SSN level or equivalent is desirable
- Understanding of the importance of research and evidence based practice
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Ward nurse