Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Staff Nurse required in Sheffield, South Yorkshire , £12.50 - £16.50 per hour, Days or Nights, Full time and Part time available. Excellent benefits!
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a well established, purpose built nursing home in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. My client provides nursing services to younger adults and the elderly with learning disabilities, mental health & physical disability issues.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days or Nights, Full time and Part time available, paying between £12.50 - £16.50 per hour based on experience.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Days / Nights - 36 or 48 Hours per week
- Adults, Elderly
- Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, & Physical Disabilities
- £12.50 - £16.50 per hour
- Free DBS & Uniform, NMC Revalidation Support, Pension and more
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Career Development Opportunities
- Discounted Westfield Health
- Free Uniform, DBS Check, Training and Induction
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Specialist Support with NMC Revalidation
- Employee Discount for Hydrotherapy and Physiotherapy
- Clinical Mentor Program
- Able to Offer Accommodation
- Refer a Friend Scheme up to £250 *
- Able to Offer Visa Sponsorship **
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 12.5 - 16.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd
Monmouth, Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy), Wales