Band 6 NHS PIP Clinical Assessor
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
An NHS based opportunity has arisen for a registered Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Paramedic, or RGN, RMN, RNLD Nurse to work as a Band 6 Clinical Assessor based in Glasgow.
Working in a small team you will be provided with excellent training and then conduct functional assessments and medical examinations utilising your excellent clinical knowledge base, interpersonal skills and examination techniques. The role is working in supply of health assessment and reporting services around how an individual’s activities of daily living are being affected by their disability or impairment.
- Band 6 + excellent NHS benefits
- Varied role which will provide valuable education and training
- 4 stage training process (e-learning, classroom based, examination and mentorship)
- Opportunities to progress your career within a growing organisation which specialises in other health assessment and occupational health services
- >2 years post registration medical experience
- IT and typing skills
- Excellent clinical knowledge gained within a broad range of healthcare settings
- Excellent attention to detail and experience of working to productivity and quality measures
This is a fantastic opportunity offering convenient and structured office based working hours (no weekends, nights or bank holidays), a rewarding job within a successful and expanding organisation, and excellent career progression opportunities. You will also maintain patient contact and all of your registration fees and extra curricular/professional development involvements are funded and supported.
Simply click to apply, or visit the SJB Medical website, or feel free to call SJB Medical directly to have a conversation with an experienced Recruitment Consultant.
Registered Nurse jobs in Glasgow - Nursing jobs in Glasgow - Glasgow jobs in Nursing - Occupational Therapy jobs - Paramedic jobs - Physiotherapist jobs.
- £ 26,302 - 35,225 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Permanent, Contract
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 31 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nurse assessor, Occupational health, Practice nurse