Staff Nurse - Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
Position -Staff Nurse - Wards- Wolverhampton
Ref - DBSTNWRDS
Location - Wolverhampton
Salary - £21,000 - 25,000 Pro Rata
Hours - Full Time - 37.5 Hrs
My client is looking for a highly skilled Staff Nurse for their Ward with a passion for delivering exceptional patient care. Reporting to the Senior Sister you'll be part of a close-knit team headed by their matron, who provides the foundation and lead for their patient centred care. And, with their consultant-led service, you'll be working directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities. These are maintained to a high standard - who take great pride in our low infection rates and high CQC scores.
Your key accountabilities will be:
* Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs.
* Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
* Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme.
Qualifications and experience:
* As a nurse registered with the appropriate governing body, you'll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration.
* You'll also have post-registration experience. Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable.
* Excellent communicator and team worker, who is flexible and motivated.
* As part of the hospital team, you'll interact with practitioners from other departments because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
* Candidates must be NMC qualified.
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free membership to Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Key Words - Surgical, Wards, RGN, RN, Staff Nurse, NMC, Registered General Nurse
For more information please contact Darene Blackwood at Pulse Jobs on [... Click Apply...]or [... Click Apply...]or alternatively please forward your CV
- £ 21000 - 25000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Ward nurse