Nurse - Elderly care
Frodsham, Cheshire, England
Staff Nurse required in Cheshire, up to £34,500 per annum, Days & Nights available on a full time contract.
A dedicated and genuinely passionate Staff Nurse is required to work within a person centred nursing home in Cheshire. My client has a fantastic reputation for providing excellent elderly nursing care and dementia treatment for up to 70 residents. They are proud to boast excellent facilities tailored for their residents individual needs and preferences.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have proven leadership skills, excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
- Staff Nurse
- Days & Nights available - Full time
- Up to £34,500 per annum
- Dementia & General nursing
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
- Company pension scheme
- Family friendly environment
- Long term service bonus
- Childcare & retail vouchers available
- Flexible benefits (overtime, sick pay, referral scheme)
- Free on site car park
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Company uniform provided
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 32000 - 34500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd