Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Staff Nurse required in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire , £14.00 - £16.00 per hour, Days or Nights, Full time & Part time hours. Award Winners with Excellent reputation and great CQC standards!
- Staff Nurse
- Days / Nights - Full Time or Part time
- Nursing & Respite Care
- £14.00 - £16.00 per hour
- Elderly Dementia
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Do you want to part of an award winning service with excellent CQC standards and a reputation for excellent dementia care?
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
• Award Winning Service
• Has been covered by a Media Documentary on Television
• Nominated as best service in the UK
• Free Parking
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a well established nursing home in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire. My client provides Respite & Nursing services to the elderly with dementia.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days or Nights and can accommodate Full time or Part time Hours.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: VR14741
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
HRN is an equal opportunities employer.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 14 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse