Deputy Home Manager (RGN/RMN)
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Position: Deputy Home Manager (RGN/RMN)
Full time - Days
Salary: £17.50/hr DOE
Excellent specialist training given
Wide range of additional benefits
Client Group: Elderly/ Dementia
I am currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to work within a fully compliant service in the Castle Bromwich area of Birmingham. The home is a large property tastefully converted to the highest standards which provides nursing and residential care to residents who are mainly elderly and suffer from the diagnosis of dementia.
Job Requirements for Deputy Manager:
• To carry responsibility for the clinical management of the home during the day
• Develop the skills of the care team
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
Skills/ Qualifications for Deputy Manager:
• Hold a current Nurse pin (RGN/RMN)
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
Benefits for Deputy Manager:
• Hourly rate £17.50/hr DOE
About company/ client:
My client has an excellent reputation specialising in dementia, residential, nursing and specialist care services. They offer a range of services throughout the UK to meet the differing needs of individuals in later life or those suffering with disabilities. They are very passionate about care standards and pride themselves on providing exceptional care services to the Elderly and those with dementia within a kind, warm, comfortable and welcoming environment.
This position will be suitable for: a Senior Nurse RGN, Nurse RGN, Clinical Lead
To be put forward for the Deputy Manager role please call Carly Walker at Purosearch on [... Click Apply...]OR email your up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
- £ 16.5 - 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse