Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN/RMN
Ditton Priors, Bridgnorth, Shropshire, England
Role: Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN/RMN
Salary: up to £17.00 per hour DOE
4 weeks sick pay
5.6 weeks holiday
Full time Days
I am currently recruiting for a Clinician Lead Nurse (RGN) or RMN with clinical exp.) to for a nursing home based within commuting distance from Bridgnorth. My client runs purpose built nursing homes that provides nursing and residential care for those with physical disabilities and the elderly. This grand service and the group alike are committed to excellence in all that they do. Residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment whilst staff help promote independence.
The Clinical Lead Nurse will be a natural leader who will be in charge of the unit on day shift and have overall responsibly for the clinical team, ensuring the service are delivering the highest standard of care and all regulatory standards are being met at all times. You will train staff and help support the Home Manager.
Clinical Lead Nurse Requirements:
• RGN or RMN qualified with valid Nursing PIN with excellent references
• Motivated with the ability to promote exceptional practice
• Exceptional clinical knowledge
• You will have experience in leading a team and good management qualities
• Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements.
Clinical Lead Nurse Benefits:
• A basic hourly rate of £17.00 per hour ( depending on experience)
• On-going training and development.
To be considered please call Carly on [... Click Apply...]or email an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...] to apply for this excellent opportunity!!
- £ 16.5 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse