Clinical Team Leader - Staffordshire
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Clinical Team Leader - camhs, eating disorder, picu
Salary- £16.00 Per Hour
An exciting opportunity has a risen for a strong deputy nurse manager to join a well established care provider in the Staffordshire area. My client is a large independent provider of care services in the United Kingdom.
My client has an excellent reputation and provides a range of residential, nursing and supported living services across the United Kingdom and are specialists in caring for and supporting people with learning disabilities, enduring mental health, autistic spectrum disorder, aspergers syndrome, acquired and degenerative brain injury, dementia and acute psychiatric illness
An experienced and motivated individual is required to manage a nursing team within a large hospital environment.
My client is seeking a strong, experienced individual with drive and commitment who is seeking a new exciting challenge. Some one who is looking to take there career to the next level and achieve a level of excellence. You will be a strong and experienced nurse with drive an commitment and will be dedicated to the care of your patients.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• Overall responsibility for the management and development of a nursing team within a specific unit
• Is responsible for the overall management of all Registered Nurses and Support Staff on a day to day basis.
• Is responsible for ensuring that regulations and safeguarding legislation is always strictly adhered to.
Requirements and Benefits
• Current PIN (RNG/RMN/RNLD)
• In depth understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983, Care Standards Act 2000 and relevant regulations and their impact on services.
• An understanding of the CQC Regulations and the implications for the unit.
• Demonstrable record of clinical achievements.
• Demonstrable excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven supervisory experience.
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic hourly rate in addition to benefits.
• Hourly pay- £16.00
• Great working package
• EXCELLENT career progression
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation please call Carly Walker on [... Click Apply...]or email your CV for immediate attention to [... Click Apply...]
- £ 15 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Ward nurse, Ward mental nurse, Ward learning disability nurse