Registered Nurse *STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD*
Reading, Berkshire, England
Appoint Group Vacancy
*Stand Out From The Crowd*
Renovated home under new management - "Good" CQC Rated
Job Title : Registered Nurse
Location : Reading, Berkshire
Salary : £33,000 - £37,000 + Bonus' and Profit Share Scheme
Shifts Patterns : Both Days and Nights available, depending on what you want, up to 48 hours.
Introducing a recently restructured benefits package, I am really excited to tell you about a unique, and exclusive Reward - Profit Share Scheme. All Profits generated via the home you work in, goes directly back to the staff working there, and is shared out evenly, based on hours worked. This is a fantastic way for you to be rewarded for the hard work you put in, and as far as I know, it is the only national health care provider who offer this amazing benefit.
Benefits of this Opportunity;
* Great Salary , with additions for completing training.
* Exciting developments within the home - new home management offers the opportunity to work in a stable, safe environment.
* Make Your Mark - the company are structured to increase development, being involved in this successful home will be an outstanding accomplishment.
* Profit Share Scheme means all the profit shared between staff members, fairly.
* Flexible shift patterns available - based on what you're looking for.
* Free Qualifications - from NVQ to Diploma level courses available
* Beautiful Facility - A recently renovated unit offers great natural light, setting a positive atmosphere.
There are defined career development opportunities, with additional salaries for taking on extra responsibilities such as mentoring staff or becoming a specialist with help from the recognised qualifications available - and best of all, they're all funded via the employer. There is every chance to develop and grow your skills both informally and with formal qualifications, including NVQs and Registered Manager Awards. I am looking for passionate nurses, who care about their career and the standards of care they provide. An NMC Pin, or waiting for an NMC pin to come through, is essential for this position.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on [... Click Apply...]for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to [... Click Apply...]
- £ 33000 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 30 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse