Nurse - Dementia
Ripley, Derbyshire, England
Staff Nurse required in Ripley, Derbyshire, paying up to £15.50 per hour, Days & Nights available on a full time contract.
A dedicated Staff Nurse is required to work within a purpose built nursing home in Ripley, Derbyshire. The home has been specially designed using contemporary research in how best to assist people with dementia, and also boasts a sensory garden to help create a sense of calm.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have fantastic leadership skills excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
- Staff Nurse
- Days & Nights available - Full time
- Up to £15.50 per hour
- Dementia & General nursing
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
- Paid breaks
- Contributory pension scheme
- Family friendly policies
- Childcare vouchers
- High street vouchers
- Sick pay
- Long term service bonus
- Free on site parking & Company uniform
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 15 - 15.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd