Nurse - EMI
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Staff Nurse required in Liverpool, Merseyside , £15.00 per hour, Days or Nights, Full-time
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a well established nursing home in Liverpool, Merseyside. My client provides nursing services to elderly groups with dementia.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days or nights, full time hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Days - Full time hours
- Dementia & EMI
- £15.00 per hour
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
- NMC Pin reimbursed, £750 welcome bonus, Child Care Vouchers, DBS Paid, Free Parking
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
- NMC PIN reimbursed
- £750 Welcome Bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Child Care Vouchers
- 28 days annual leave inc B/H
- Free parking
- Cost of DBS Check
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Uniform provided
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 15 - 15 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd