Clydach Vale, Tonypandy, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Nurse/Deputy Manager to join a developing care organisation with specialist homes across South Wales. This particular home in Rhondda offers a very high standard of nursing to the elderly and those suffering with dementia, it has an excellent reputation within the local community. As Deputy Manager you will be Managing the Nursing and support team while working with the Home Manager to ensure high standards are provided throughout.
Deputy Manager Requirements:
• Overall responsibility for the clinical care within the home.
• RGN/RMN Qualified
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff.
• Manage Rotas
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
To apply for this fantastic Deputy Manager role or to find out more information please contact Steph Hamilton on [... Click Apply...]or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to s.hamilton @ [... Click Apply...]
- £ 32000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd