Staff Nurse - Learning Disability
Colwyn Bay, Conwy, Wales
Staff Nurse required in Colwyn Bay, Conwy , up to £16.95ph with enhancements. Excellent CSSIW Report and offer short shifts
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Colwyn Bay, Conwy. My client provides nursing services to younger adults with Physical Disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer short and long shifts for both full and part time.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Full and Part Time - Short Shifts Available
- Younger Adults
- Up to £16.95ph
- Physical Disabilities
- Fantastic Clinical Skills and a Caring Nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally Caring Approach
- Superb Clinical Skills
- Putting Together Treatment Plans and Overseeing a Team of Care Assistants
- First Rate Clinical Leadership Skills.
- Ongoing Training
- Great Development Opportunities for the Right Candidate
- Ongoing Training, Pension Scheme,Discounted Health Cover, Comprehensive Induction and Assistance Programmes, Flexible Annual Leave, Free Parking and Excellent Progression Opportunities
- Hold a Nursing Qualification
- Be Registered with the NMC
- Have Satisfactory References
- Have the Right to Work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 14.1 - 16.95 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 20 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse