Nurse Client Services Manager, Wicklow
Cpl healthcare in partnership with our client, a provider of intellectual disability services in Wicklow, are seeking to recruit an experienced, Nurse for a full time, permanent Client Services Manager (CNM2) position.
The working hours of the post will be flexible. Hours will involve variable shift patterns to include day evening and unsociable hours.
- RNID or RPN or RGN registered with NMBI.
- Management qualification.
- Full clean Drivers licence.
- Certificate in ECDL or fully competent in the use of PC including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
Applicant must have:
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in the Intellectual Disability sector.
- Minimum of 3 years Supervisory or Management experience.
- Evidence of continuous professional development and nursing research.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong commitment to the values of the service to improve the lives of our service users.
- Excellent leadership and motivation skills.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Good financial administration skills
- High initiative and integrity.
- Knowledge of and experience with meeting HIQA standards and requirements.
- Evidence of continuous professional development desirable
- Experience delivering individualised client focused service desirable.
- Experience in local change management desirable.
For further information please contact Amy on Tel:+ [... Click Apply...] or email your updated CV to [... Click Apply...].
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 26 May 2017
This job was posted to: Community learning disability nurse