Stockport, Greater Manchester, England
My Client in Stockport is currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse, RGN or RMN qualified to work within a nursing home environment providing nursing care for both the elderly and young adults in a 56 bedded nursing home. The successful candidate must be caring and passionate about providing a high quality of care to patients with Mental and Physical Disabilities.
Both full-time and part-time hours are available for this role.
My client is an excellent nursing home in Stockport housing 20 residents, with a small, quiet and secluded garden and situated in close proximity to local shops and transport links.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a passionate team at a home with a CQC rating of GOOD across all categories.
There are opportunities available from 24 to 36 hours over day shifts.
Staff Nurse Job Description:
* To provide a high standard of nursing care and to meet the needs of residents based on an
assessment of their care needs in consultation with residents and their relatives.* To assist with re-assessment of the residents' needs, and re-evaluation of care - adapting and prioritising the planned care appropriately.
* Delegation and supervision of duties to care staff.
* Communication with outside Agencies and Medical Practitioners.
* Ordering of drugs and medical supplies and the safe disposal of unwanted drugs, in accordance
with accepted procedures.
* Must be a qualified RGN and have a valid NMC pin number
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
* Be committed and dedicated to the role
* Full time or part time hours
* £15 - £15.50p/h based on experience
* Additional ongoing training available
* Holiday entitlement
As well as the above package my client is fully supportive of all members of staff, offers excellent rates of pay (which are negotiable depending on experience) and excellent career progression if desirable.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 15.00 - 15.50 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse