Nurse Practitioner job, Derby
Derby, Derbyshire, England
Our client (a training practice in Derby), is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Nurse Practitioner to join their friendly team of staff. They are ideally looking for a Nurse to work 30- 35 hours per week, however the practice can be flexible with this for the right Nurse.
This fantastic role comes with some fantastic benefits such as; a competitive salary dependent on experience (band 8a), an NHS pension, medical indemnity, great holiday allowance and ample training opportunities.
The successful Nurse will be welcomed in to the accommodating practice who highly value teamwork, career building, training and mutual support within the friendly working environment.
So if you're a Nurse Practitioner in Derby, what's stopping you? Apply today and feel valued within your new permanent position!
Why use Chase Medical for permanent work?:
* Exclusive access to roles not advertised elsewhere- a lot of our clients use only ourselves to recruit their staff
* We can negotiate for you- we can negotiate the terms of employment and salary on your behalf to make sure you are 100% happy before accepting the position
* We provide help along the way- we are always here to help should you have any questions or queries about the role and we will prepare you for any interviews you attend
* We are specialists- if you're a Nurse Practitioner or Practice Nurse our roles are suite to you, and should you not see your perfect position, we can work on finding this for you
Chase Medical specialise in providing locum, permanent and contractual work to Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses, within a variety of Primary Care and Community settings. We can help you secure your dream job with our dedicated permanent team, or set you up on one of the many locum shifts we have available in the area, just call today!
To apply for this position simply email Rebecca Hawksworth, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [... Click Apply...] quoting the reference RH-DERBY-AP and she will be in touch to take you through the application process.
Alternatively, if you would like any more information on any of our opportunities please call Rebecca on [... Click Apply...]
- £ 37000 - 43000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Nurse practitioner, Practice nurse