Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
Medical and Nursing
Theatre Nurse / ODP
Bradford, West Yorkshire
up to £30,000 dependant on experience
37.5 hours. A Full time post although part time may be considered
Our Client is currently looking for an Theatre Nurse OR ODP to join their theatre in Bradford, West Yorkshire, to provide a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team.
This private hospital based in West Yorkshire has four theatres and treatments at the hospital include orthopaedic procedures, hip and knee replacements, knee cartilage surgery, knee arthroscope, knee ligament surgery, cataract surgery, shoulder muscle repair and cosmetic surgery. There is also one theatre especially suitable for minor local anaesthetic procedures.
The hospital provides a number of services from day care to major surgery and general medical care.
This opportunity will broaden your skills and knowledge ensuring that excellent standards of care are delivered. The role will involve caring for medical and surgical patients undergoing a diverse range of procedures.
- Applicants should be customer focused and flexible in their approach to work and previous experience in Private healthcare is desirable.
- Experience working as a Scrub Nurse previously
- Registered nursing qualification or ODP
- Registered with the NMC or HPC
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skill
- Negotiable salary dependent upon skills and qualifications + enhancements for unsocial and on-call
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- On-going training and development
- Free parking & subsidised staff restaurant
Salary: Up to £30,000 depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 including late, early and long with an on-call requirement.
If you would like to apply for this post please send your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call Caroline on [... Click Apply...]
Keywords: Scrub Nurse, ODP, Theatre Nurse, Medical and Nursing, West Yorkshire, Theatre Practitioner
- £ 25000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 27 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: A&E nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse