Band 7 RNLD with Autism Experience - Hyde, Cheshire
Hyde, Greater Manchester, England
Pulse Nursing are offering an experienced nurse a unique opportunity to be part of something thought leading and innovative. We have been given a fantastic opportunity to support a complex individual client to help them achieve their full potential and have an increased quality of life. This will be done through close partnership working with the CCG where we take a collaborative approach in creating an innovative bespoke care solution in line with Transformation agendas. The nurse will be pivotal in the planning, management and leadership of a cohesive care team with consistent approaches.
This is a full-time opportunity over a three year period, and the successful applicant will be:
• Focused and ambitious.
• Agenda for Change Band 7 Equivalent RNLD.
• Specialised with extensive experience of Autism, severe and challenging behaviours.
• Aware of and able to implement Positive Behavioural Support methods.
• Skilled, calm and resilient.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Flexible to meet the needs of the client.
• Ability to apply problem solving approaches in the formulation of appropriate person centred goal setting to support the individual client to achieve their full potential and quality of life.
• Management experience to lead a team in consistent proactive management of the client.
In return, Pulse will offer you:
• Opportunity to be part of a ground breaking study which will enhance your skills and career.
• Competitive pay rates.
• Daily payroll service.
• Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
• Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
• Fast-track registration.
• Free mandatory training.
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
*Terms and conditions apply.
- £ 31.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community learning disability nurse