Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Weston Super Mare
Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, England
An exciting and rare opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a progressive, innovative and rewarding practice that truly values all levels of staff. The organisation is embracing general practice changes and offering an alternative approach to deliver traditional medicine. You will benefit from working in an establishment with outstanding CQC, on-site health trainers, café, library, support workers and more. Genuine flexible hours to suit family commitments and job shares available with the real potential to progress as well as develop special interests. This practice is very proud to have an excellent social ethos whilst maintaining innovative ways of working including piloting new schemes.
There is also the potential opportunity for Nurses with Independent or Supplementary Prescribing status to be developed into Nurse Practitioner status.
Salary - £31,000 - £48,000 dependent on experience
Location - Western-Super-Mare
The surgery -
* Outstanding CQC status
* Working alongside permanent GPs and strong nursing team of other Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and HCAs
* Superb social ethos - excellent surroundings for both patients and staff
* Excellent support team available both clinically to refer onto and administratively with care co-ordinators
* Varied patient demographic
* High-performing QOF
* Look after their staff extremely well
Your role -
* Part-time and full-time considered
* Huge amount of flexibility to design your own role
* Permanent employed position
* Clinically-based role; limited administration due to support functions in place
The benefits -
* £31,000 - £48,000+ FTE
* Indemnity fees paid
* 27 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays
* 1 week study leave
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on [... Click Apply...].
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Advanced Nurse Practitioner & notice period.
- £ 31000 - 48000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 27 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nurse practitioner