Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Medical and Nursing
Theatre Nurse - Cosmetic Clinic
City Centre Manchester
Eclypse Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Theatre Nurse for an established Cosmetic Clinic in central Manchester. With over 30 years' experience in Medical Cosmetic treatments our clients are specialists in Skin Treatments, Anti-Ageing and Cosmetic Surgery for Men and Women.
- To liaise with Surgeons regarding procedures and requirements.
- To assist/scrub with various types of surgical procedures including Vaser liposuction, fat transfer, varicose veins EVLT and phlebectomy procedures.
- To assist in pre and post-operative care of the patient following the procedures.
- Develop a skill mix that can be adopted in all areas of patient care including out patients.
- To be responsible for clinical stock control and ordering.
- Liaison with outside suppliers and manufacturers.
- Flexibility around business requirements.
- Registered with the NMC with an active PIN
- Experienced scrub and assisting skills with aesthetic/cosmetic surgery
- Stock control
- Experience within the private sector preferable but not essential
- Vaser Cosmetic Theatre experience, desirable
- Uniform will be provided by the clinic and must be worn on duty.
- Active professional development programme ensures an up to date knowledge of treatment and progress within the specialist areas.
Salary: £26,000-£28,000 dependant on experience
Hours: 37.5 per week Shifts around the clinics opening hours of 8am - 8pm including lates and saturdays
If you are interested in applying for this position please call Debby on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV to [... Click Apply...]
Keywords: Theatre Nurse, Scrub, Vaser, RGN, Registered Nurse, Cosmetic Clinic, Cosmetic Surgery, Medical and Nursing, Manchester, cosmetic nurse
- £ 26000 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 27 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: A&E nurse, Theatre nurse