Senior Sister - Angiography
London, Greater London, England
Our client is located in the popular Central London area. This facility is a prestigious London private hospital, with a very unique and outstanding reputation. This facility consists of 250 beds, and covers a broad range of acute specialties including: Surgical, Medical, Oncology and Critical Care units. This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking a professional and enthusiastic Senior Sister - Angiography to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- RGN, with current NMC registration
- Previous experience in interventional cardiology/radiology
- Competent in Life support (ILS/ALS)
- ECG Interpretation and recording
- IV Cannulation and phlebotomy
- Previous experience of coordinating a shift/Lab
- Mentorship qualification (or equivalent)
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
- £ 44000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 27 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Ward nurse