Senior Staff Nurse - Dialysis
London, Greater London, England
Our client is located in the popular Central London area. This facility is a prestigious London private hospital, with a very unique and outstanding reputation. This facility consists of 250 beds, and covers a broad range of acute specialties including: Surgical, Medical, Oncology and Critical Care units. This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking a professional and enthusiastic Senior Staff Nurse to join their team of staff within their thriving Dialysis Unit.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- RGN, with current NMC registration
- Previous significant experience in a dialysis unit ideally within an acute setting
- Mentorship qualification (or equivalent) would be desirable, but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 27 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Ward nurse