Clinical Lead RGN Wandsworth £35K - £40K p/a
Wandsworth, London, Greater London, England
An independently owned and operated care home in Wandsworth requires an RGN with extensive elderly care experienced to work as Clinical Lead.
The home provides nursing care packages to adults of all ages with a diverse range of needs, but specialises in elderly and dementia care.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead position should be:
• Registered with the NMC as an Adult/General Nurse
• Demonstrate a minimum of 1 years’ experience working at Clinical Lead level or above in an elderly care home environment
• Confident providing clinical direction and management to a care and nursing team
• Knowledgeable about CQC quality standards and requirements and able to demonstrate best practices of care
This is a full time position working 38.5 hours per week, working either 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm.
The salary offered in return is in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link below.
For more information about this post or any other nursing opportunities throughout Greater London, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd