Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Job Title: Night Nurse - £16.50 hr - Oxfordshire
Company: Amber Mace
Salary: £16.50 per hour
Hours: Full Time (42.88 hours per week)
Contact Name: Fiona Appleton
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Night Nurse to work within an exceptional service, situated in a small village in the Oxfordshire countryside. This home is a state of the art large property that has been purpose built to the highest standards. This home provides exceptional nursing and residential care to residents who are mainly elderly. Comprehensive training will be given as standard, with a great rate of pay on offer.
• Supporting and assisting the care team and clinical leads
• Develop the skills of the care team
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• Provide inspiring leadership to care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications for Night Nurse:
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience within a nursing home
Salary & package
• £16.50 per hour
• Staff will have comprehensive training in the care of clients
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Fiona Appleton on [... Click Apply...]
This position is suitable for Clinical Lead, Senior Staff Nurse Deputy Manager, Home Manager, Nurse Managers and Service Manager’s.
- £ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd