Ward Sister – Hospice RGN Westminster Up to £40,644 p/a + Benefits
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
An experienced Palliative Care Nurse (RGN) is required to work as Ward Sister in a hospice in Westminster.
The role is to work 37.5 hours per week, with both day and night shifts required.
An excellent salary of up to £40,644 per annum is offered with generous unsociable hours enhancements when applicable and staff benefits include private health cover, extensive training and development opportunities, generous annual leave allowance, a range of retail discounts and a contributory pension scheme or the opportunity to continue with the NHS pension.
Applicants for this Hospice Ward Sister position will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Adult/General Nurse with a valid NMC pin
• From a strong background in palliative care, ideally having also completed extensive post-registration studies in this area
• Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a compassionate and sensitive approach
• Experienced leading a team of nurses and providing clinical leadership
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
- £ 40644 - 40644 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Palliative care