Nurse Practitioner Job, Hull
Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
Due to expansion our client (a fantastic modern surgery in Hull), is looking to recruit an experienced Nurse Practitioner to work on a full time or part time permanent basis.
The successful Nurse can expect to receive the following benefits: a competitive salary (dependent on experience), an NHS pension, medical indemnity, great holiday allowance, the opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive working environment and access to plenty of career development opportunities to further advance your skills.
Our client is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner who can seamlessly fits in to their friendly team of staff. However, the centre can be flexible in regards to skills set, as they are more concerned with finding the ideal Nurse for their centre.
Previous experience working within Primary Care setting would be advantageous.
Why use Chase Medical for permanent work?:
* Exclusive access to roles not advertised elsewhere- a lot of our clients use only ourselves to recruit their staff
* We can negotiate for you- we can negotiate the terms of employment and salary on your behalf to make sure you are 100% happy before accepting the position
* We provide help along the way- we are always here to help should you have any questions or queries about the role and we will prepare you for any interviews you attend
* We are specialists- if you're a Nurse Practitioner or Practice Nurse our roles are suite to you, and should you not see your perfect position, we can work on finding this for you
Chase Medical specialise in providing locum, permanent and contractual work to Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses, within a variety of Primary Care and Community settings. We can help you secure your dream job with our dedicated permanent team, or set you up on one of the many locum shifts we have available in the area, just call today!
To apply for this position simply email Rebecca Hawksworth, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [... Click Apply...] quoting the reference RH-HULL-AP and she will be in touch to take you through the application process.
Alternatively, if you would like any more information on any of our opportunities please call Rebecca on [... Click Apply...]
- £ 31000 - 46000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Nurse practitioner, Practice nurse