Clinical Nurse Specialist RGN Hackney £37.5K - £47.5K p/a + Benefits
Hackney, London, Greater London, England
A palliative care service in Hackney is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to work as Clinical Nurse Specialist in their community based team.
You will be joining a strong multi-disciplinary team that provides palliative and end of life care to people in their own homes throughout East London.
It is essential that candidates for this Clinical Nurse Specialist position meet the following:
• Adult/General Nurse with a valid NMC pin
• Have completed a MSc in Palliative Care or similar and an Independent Nurse Prescriber qualification
• Extensive post-registration experience, including experience at advanced practitioner level in a palliative care environment
• Experienced providing clinical leadership and line management to a nursing team, demonstrating a positive and proactive approach
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills along with good IT skills
This is a full time position working 37.5 hours per week, with shifts working 9am to 9pm, 7 days per week, so a flexible approach is essential.
The salary offered is in the region of £37,659 to £47,778 per annum, and you will benefit from excellent opportunities for training and development, a supportive environment, the opportunity to continue with the NHS pension scheme and excellent annual leave allowances.
Short term single accommodation is also available if required.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
- £ 37659 - 47778 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Palliative care