Staff Nurse RGN/RMN Dorchester £15 - £17 per hour
Dorchester, Dorset, England
A Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen within a large elderly care home in a village near Dorchester.
The role is to work 36 hours per week as Staff Nurse and excellent rates of pay from £15 to £17 per hour are available, depending on experience.
You will be joining a large, modern home that provides general elderly and dementia care in purpose built surroundings which enable excellent quality of life and care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse role should be:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as an Adult/General Nurse (RGN) or Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care or care home setting
• Flexible to work day and night shifts as required
• Able to undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery in line with best practices of care
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Dorset and the South Coast, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 15 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse