Registered Charge Nurse - Dubai
Desiring a need for change? Stop fantasizing and relocate to a warm country like Dubai with lush hotels, ocean front condos, world class golf courses, and thousands of goldsmith storefronts grouped together in shopping centres amongst the most outrageous structures on the face of the earth. ID medical is currently recruiting for a European registered charge nurse (Adult and paediatric) for immediate placement in Sharjah, Dubai.
The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering the best quality care for patients, can stay calm under pressure and is able to work effectively within busy and dynamic teams.
This position will be a permanent, full-time, contract flexible to work Monday to Sunday.
Duties and reponsibilities will include:
- Managing a patient care unit for administrative and clinical aspects to include organising, developing, directing and assuring the delivery of cost-effective quality patient care
- Provide education to staff based on theoretical and clinical experience
- Support the development of clinical pathways and clinical practice guidelines through data and analysis within the clinical unit
- Establish and maintain an effective working relationship and ongoing communications with medical staff and other department head
- Generally has a duty of care to ICML and works with and cooperates fully with ICML and the ICML Project Manager in the implementation of all aspects of the Agreement between ICML's Client and ICML
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Tax-free earning = 15,500AED (£3441) per month
Visa costs covered
Health care cover
Accommodation (studio apartment)
Transport to and from work
Outbound flight and return flight at the end of contract and also one flight per year.
We have vacancies across all departments nationally and internationally so if you're seeking a different role, we're sure to have something that is right for you. What's more, ID Medical's Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical position
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. Founded in 2002, ID Medical holds preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations across the UK. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 27 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: A&E nurse