Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nurse Manager/Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead to take on a Nurse Manager role with a family run care organisation. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Nurse with Management experience to develop you career. This particular home in Cardiff offers specialist care for the elderly and those suffering with dementia.
• Overall responsibility for the clinical care within the home throughout the night shift.
• RGN/RMN Qualified
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff.
• Manage Rotas
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
To apply for this fantastic Nurse Manager role or to find out more information please contact Steph Hamilton on [... Click Apply...]or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to s.hamilton @ [... Click Apply...]
- £ 35000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 27 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Monmouth, Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy), Wales
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd