Manager - Learning Disabilities
Frinton-on-Sea, Essex, England
Service Manager required in Frinton-on-Sea, Essex , £48k per annum. Must be RNLD qualified, or have experience working with Learning Disabilities
My client requires a dedicated Senior Staff Nurse to work within a private Mental Health Hospital in Frinton-on-Sea, Essex. My client offers Asperger Syndrome, Autism/ ASD, Challenging Behaviour, Learning Disability& Mental Health Condition treatment to Adults.
As a Service Manager you will be leading the staff team in further improving the quality of the service and delivering the right outcomes for people who use it.
You will need to have experience in the management of services for people with a learning disability, ideally within a therapeutic rehabilitation framework. You will also need to meet the requirements of the regulator in terms of experience and qualification for this service.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Service Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Service Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Adolescents, Children, Adults, Elderly
- Learning Disabilities, Autism, Complex Needs
- up to £48k per annum
- RMA Award, and RNLD qualification preferable, not essential
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
- 3% pension contribution
- Free staff meals available
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Learning Disabilities care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 42000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 20 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse