Nurse Practitioner job, Leicester (near Kibworth)
Kibworth Harcourt, Leicester, Leicestershire, England
Our client, a semi-rural practice near Kibworth (Leicester) is looking to recruit an experienced Nurse Practitioner on a full-time basis, (a job share could also be considered).
This role comes with many benefits such as, a great competitive salary, Medical indemnity, NHS pension and a friendly, supportive working environment.
The successful Nurse Practitioner will be welcomed in to the modern practice and shall instantly become a valued member of the team. If this isn't enough, we have also been assured that you will receive unlimited tea and biscuits, as well as mutual support within this friendly working environment!
Chase Medical specialise in providing locum, permanent and contractual work to Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses, within a variety of Primary Care and Community settings. We can help you secure your dream job with our dedicated permanent team, just call today.
Why use Chase Medical for permanent work?:
* Exclusive access to roles not advertised elsewhere- a lot of our clients use only ourselves to recruit their staff
* We can negotiate for you- we can negotiate the terms of employment and salary on your behalf to make sure you are 100% happy before accepting the position
* We provide help along the way- we are always here to help should you have any questions or queries about the role and we will prepare you for any interviews you attend
* We are specialists- if you're a Nurse Practitioner or Practice Nurse our roles are suite to you, and should you not see your perfect position, we can work on finding this for you
To apply for this position simply send your most recent CV to Rebecca Hawksworth, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [... Click Apply...] quoting the reference RH-LEICESTER-AP and she will be in touch to take you through the application process.
Alternatively, if you would like any more information on any of our opportunities please call Rebecca on [... Click Apply...]
- £ 30000 - 46000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nurse practitioner, Practice nurse