Practice Nurse job, Sheffield
Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
A training practice in Barnsley is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Practice Nurse to join their friendly team of staff. Our client are ideally looking for a Practice Nurse to work 30-37.5 hours per week, (however the practice could be flexible with this, depending on your preference).
There are some great benefits to this position such as an NHS pension, 30 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays, a competitive salary around a band 6- 7 (depending on experience), medical indemnity, plus continued support and training throughout your employment.
The successful Nurse will be welcomed in to the dedicated team and from day one, will receive mutual support within the friendly working environment.
Why use Chase Medical for permanent work?:
* Exclusive access to roles not advertised elsewhere- a lot of our clients use only ourselves to recruit their staff
* We can negotiate for you- we can negotiate the terms of employment and salary on your behalf to make sure you are 100% happy before accepting the position
* We provide help along the way- we are always here to help should you have any questions or queries about the role and we will prepare you for any interviews you attend
* We are specialists- if you're a Nurse Practitioner or Practice Nurse our roles are suite to you, and should you not see your perfect position, we can work on finding this for you
Chase Medical specialise in providing locum, permanent and contractual work to Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses, within a variety of Primary Care and Community settings. We can help you secure your dream job with our dedicated permanent team, or set you up on one of the many locum shifts we have available in the area, just call today!
To apply for this position simply send your most recent CV to Rebecca Hawksworth, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [... Click Apply...] quoting the reference RH-BARNSLEY-PN and she will be in touch to take you through the application process.
Alternatively, if you would like any more information on any of our opportunities please call Rebecca on [... Click Apply...]
- £ 26000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nurse practitioner, Practice nurse