Practice Nurse Job, Nottingham
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
A modern, purpose built practice in Nottingham is looking for a Practice Nurse to join their innovative centre on a full-time basis (the practice can consider a job share if this is preferred).
Our client are offering some great benefits should you be successful in this role, such as a competitive salary (band 6 - band 7), medical indemnity, regular training and most importantly the opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive environment.
The successful Practice Nurse will be welcomed in to the dedicated team and shall instantly become a valued and supported member of staff. The position will involve working between the two sites where there are many facilities located nearby, (great for Christmas shopping on your lunch break)!
Why use Chase Medical for permanent work?:
* Exclusive access to roles not advertised elsewhere- a lot of our clients use only ourselves to recruit their staff
* We can negotiate for you- we can negotiate the terms of employment and salary on your behalf to make sure you are 100% happy before accepting the position
* We provide help along the way- we are always here to help should you have any questions or queries about the role and we will prepare you for any interviews you attend
* We are specialists- if you're a Nurse Practitioner or Practice Nurse our roles are suite to you, and should you not see your perfect position, we can work on finding this for you
Chase Medical specialise in providing locum, permanent and contractual work to Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses, within a variety of Primary Care and Community settings. We can help you secure your dream job with our dedicated permanent team, or set you up on one of the many locum shifts we have available in the area, just call today!
To apply for this position simply send your most recent CV to Rebecca Hawksworth, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [... Click Apply...] quoting the reference RH-NOTTS-PN and she will be in touch to take you through the application process.
Alternatively, if you would like any more information on any of our opportunities please call Rebecca on [... Click Apply...]
- £ 26000 - 33000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Nurse practitioner, Practice nurse