Clinical Nurse Manager, Limerick
In partnership with our esteemed client, one of the largest independent healthcare providers of quality nursing home care in Ireland, Cpl healthcare are seeking to recruit an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager for their nursing home located in Co. Limerick
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing network of nursing homes led by healthcare providers that strive to ensure continuous improvements in quality of care as they continue to build a successful and sustainable care community.
The modern purpose built centre provides residential and respite care as well as specialist Memory Care for those with dementia.
The CNM will be responsible for leading, managing and developing the Nursing and healthcare assistants staff within the unit, in line with the nursing home development plans. Maintaining high standards of resident care, including participating in providing direct comprehensive nursing care to residents.
- Nursing Qualification and current Registration with NMBI.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Previous management experience.
- Proven Clinical and professional management ability.
- Previous experience in dementia care essential.
- Ideally have post graduate management qualification.
- Post graduate study in gerontology preferable.
- Excellent knowledge of HIQA requirements.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in clinical nursing practice together with future trends in Care of Older Persons.
- Shows an understanding of current legislative policies pertinent to Care of the Older Persons.
- Suitable candidates must be person centred and understanding.
- Have excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Good multi tasker who can confidently and calmly manage situations which may arise and make informed decisions in best interest of resident.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 25 May 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse