Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
Search Medical is currently working with a new healthcare site that specialises in diagnostics, outpatient medical and aesthetic services. Their new state of the art facility is currently looking for a Lead Nurse.
The Lead Nurse reporting to the Head of Clinical Services will be working alongside the Medical Consultants, Operational Managers and External Service Providers.
* Manage and lead the nursing team
* Undertake clinical duties
* Deputise for the Head of Clinical Services
* Manage nursing budgets
* Supervise and review the clinical skills of nursing staff on a regular basis
* Collaborate with Medical Consultants
* Registered first level nurse
* Membership of the NMC
* Clinical supervision experience and training
* Management experience
* Chronic Disease qualification
* Primary care nursing and outpatients experience
If you have the skills and experience our client is looking for we'd love to hear from you.
Apply online now by sending your current CV to Apply or call Charlotte Taylor on [... Click Apply... sqrdbrcktsc(agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 40000.00 - 48000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 27 May 2017
This job was posted to: Practice nurse