Nurse Practitioner, Sheffield
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Nurse Practitioner, (or a Nurse with Minor Illness experience in Sheffield). Our client is looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join their innovative centre on either a full-time or part time basis (the practice can be flexible with hours and shifts, depending on your preference).
This modern, purpose built centre is easy to access via public transport, and there are many facilities located nearby, (great for Christmas shopping on your lunch break with this fantastic salary).
There are some great benefits to this position such as a competitive salary (band 8a), Medical indemnity, NHS Pension and the opportunity to work in a friendly, supportive working environment.
Why use Chase Medical for permanent work?:
* Exclusive access to roles not advertised elsewhere- a lot of our clients use only ourselves to recruit their staff
* We can negotiate for you- we can negotiate the terms of employment and salary on your behalf to make sure you are 100% happy before accepting the position
* We provide help along the way- we are always here to help should you have any questions or queries about the role and we will prepare you for any interviews you attend
* We are specialists- if you're a Nurse Practitioner or Practice Nurse our roles are suite to you, and should you not see your perfect position, we can work on finding this for you
Chase Medical specialise in providing locum, permanent and contractual work to Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses, within a variety of Primary Care and Community settings. We can help you secure your dream job with our dedicated permanent team, or set you up on one of the many locum shifts we have available in the area, just call today!
To apply for this position simply send your most recent CV to Rebecca Hawksworth, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [... Click Apply...] quoting the reference RH-SHEFFIELD-AP and she will be in touch to take you through the application process.
Alternatively, if you would like any more information on any of our opportunities please call Rebecca on [... Click Apply...]
- £ 30000 - 46000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nurse practitioner, Practice nurse