ITU Nurse - Surrey
Southwark, London, Greater London, England
TFS have launched a Surrey team and would like you to be part of it..! We offer market leading pay rates despite monitor caps on pay and are actively searching for passionate ITU nurses to join our team.
- Being an agency nurse you will have full flexibility over the wards and shift patterns you decide to work.
- Working on ITU wards to support critically ill patients.
About the Individual:
- NMC Registration
- ITU certificate or experience
- An up to date DBS
- Relevant training
- 2 clinical references from an ITU senior
- Occupational health clearance
- Fully flexible shift patterns
- Referral bonus for friends or family
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated consultant
- Fantastic public transport links across Surrey helping with the commute
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
- £ 29.00 - 41.00 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 26 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Intensive care nurse