RGN Jobs: Drogheda, Ireland (Skype Interviews)
Nurses for Hospital Jobs, Co. Louth Ireland
€27,483 - €42,469 gross annual salary
Interviews via In Person or via Skype by appointment
In partnership with our client Cpl Healthcare are seeking to recruit Staff Nurses for multidiscipline vacancies for a large public hospital based in Drogheda, Co. Louth which is a mere 45 minutes from Central Dublin.
Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital is a 340 bed public hospital, part of the Ireland’s national health service executive (HSE) and provides acute medical and surgical services as well as maternity services to people living in Co Louth, Meath and North county Dublin.
Drogheda, Co. Louth
Drogheda is an industrial and port town in County Louth on the east coast of Ireland, 56 km (35 mi) north of Dublin. In recent years, Drogheda's economy has diversified from its traditional industries, with an increasing number of people employed in the retail, services and technology sectors. The town also has a community of independent artists and musicians who have been looking to the local economy rather than Dublin for employment.
There is an excellent public transport system linking the town to Dublin and other cities within Ireland. Drogheda became one of the main secondary locations for people who work in Dublin to buy a house, as property prices in the capital became prohibitive for many first-time home buyers. This was aided by the expansion of transport infrastructure in the direction of Drogheda and the much lower cost of living that exists in Drogheda compared to Dublin.
- Operating Room (Scrub, Circulatory, Anaesthetics, Recovery)
Nurses who will require adaptation:
•Must hold a general nursing qualification
•Must be currently working and have continuously worked for a minimum of 1 year in an acute hospital setting within the past 3 years.
• Should have achieved IELTS test and have already started the process of NMBI registration
- Must hold a general nursing qualification
- Graduate and experienced nurses welcome to apply.
- Commenced NMBI registration pre job application
Note on Offer;
- An initial Contract of Employment of two years to comply with immigration regulations. Thereafter, the option of permanency to retirement age is possible on successful completion of the contract and the successful completion of the adaptation and assessment period of 6 weeks, extendable to 12 weeks, for those that will be required to do so.
- The salary paid during the adaptation and assessment period will be €23,361.
- Premium payments for unsocial hours/Sundays and Public Holidays 24/25 days annual vacation, plus 9 public holidays.
- 39 hours per week, on a rostered basis.
- Professional development and further education opportunities available.
All Applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Catriona Kelly on +353 (0)[... Click Apply...]or e-mail me with an updated CV to [... Click Apply...]
Keywords; Nursing Jobs in Ireland, Acute Nursing Jobs, Hospital Jobs Ireland, RGN, Staff Nurse, Nurse, Medical Nursing Jobs, CCU Nursing Jobs, Surgical Nursing Jobs, Jobs in Surgery, ER Jobs, ER Nurse Jobs, Emergency Room Nurse, A&E Nurse, Accident and Emergency Nurse, Intensive Care Nurse, ICU Nurse, ITU Nurse, Operating Room Nurse, OR Nurse, Scrub Nurse, Theatre Nurse, Scrub Nurse, Recovery Nurse, Circulatory Nurse, Anaesthetic Nurse, Paediatric Nurse, Children’s Nurse, RGN, RCN, RSCN.
- € 27483 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 25 May 2017
This job was posted to: A&E nurse, Intensive care nurse, Ward nurse