Nurse - EMI
Bolton, Appleby-In-Westmorland, Cumbria, England
Staff Nurse required in Bolton, Lancashire , up to £15.50 per hour, Days or Nights, 37.50 hours per week
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a large well established nursing home in Bolton, Lancashire. My client provides high-quality professional care for residential, nursing, dementia, and young physically disabled residents. This nursing home offers a comfortable homely environment which have modern yet classical smart décor with a range of communal facilities such as a beautiful fully stocked bar and café, large lounges with cinema facilities, dining rooms, and smaller quiet rooms
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days or Nights, 37.50 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Days / Nights - 37.50 Hours per week
- Up to £15.50 per hour
- Dementia, Mental Health, Learning Disability & Physical Disabilities
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
- Support with personal development to build self-confidence and interpersonal skills
- A genuine focus on training
- Outstanding reward and recognition
- Healthcare insurance
- Initiatives to promote health and well-being
- Equal opportunities employer
- Investors in People accreditation
- Opportunities for flexible working in the homes
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 14.5 - 15.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 19 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd