Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Paediatric Nurse required in NHS Hospital in Cambridgeshire!!!
Currently working with an NHS trust in Cambridgeshire , looking for Band 5 Paediatric nurses to join their team.
The service sees somewhere in the region of 3500 patients a year across the paediatric units and wards, serving the population of Cambridge and the surrounding areas.
The department provides a range of services with clinics and wards providing care for all the main specialities.
- Paediatric Nurse
- Days / Nights - 37.5 Hours per Week
- Children, Adolescents
- Band 5 Salary
- Surgical, ICU, Eye service, Out Patients, Day Service, Cleft, Gastroenterology
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Paediatric experience
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 22000 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 19 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Ward childrens nurse