Nurse Practitioner & Practice Nurse Job, Yorkshire
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Are you a Nurse Practitioner or Practice Nurse in Yorkshire? Are you looking for a new permanent position ready for the New Year? If so, we can help.
Chase Medical has over 50 vacancies available throughout Yorkshire, including the below locations:
* Derby and many more areas
Using Chase Medical to find permanent work comes with some fantastic benefits:
* Exclusive access to roles not advertised elsewhere- a lot of our clients use only ourselves to recruit their staff
* We can negotiate for you- we can negotiate the terms of employment and salary on your behalf to make sure you are 100% happy before accepting the position
* We provide help along the way- we are always here to help should you have any questions or queries about the role and we will prepare you for any interviews you attend
* We are Specialists- if you're a Nurse Practitioner or Practice Nurse our roles are suite to you, and should you not see your perfect position, we can work on finding this for you
Chase Medical specialise in providing locum, permanent and contractual work to Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses, within a variety of Primary Care and Community settings. We can help you secure your dream job with our dedicated permanent team, or obtain locum shifts specifically tailored to your needs.
We are receiving a high volume of locum work within these area's, so if you or someone you know would like to earn some extra cash, working flexible hours at a great rate of pay then contact us today! You can earn £50 every time someone you refer works over 30 hours with Chase Medical.
Simply send your most recent CV to Rebecca Hawksworth, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [... Click Apply...] quoting the reference RH-YORKSHIRE and she will be in touch to take you through the application process.
Alternatively, if you would like any more information on any of our opportunities please call Rebecca on [... Click Apply...]
- £ 26000 - 46000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Nurse practitioner, Practice nurse