Nurse Practitioner Job, Derby
Derby, Derbyshire, England
Position: Nurse Practitioner
Salary: Competitive salary (depending on experience)
A dynamic and forward thinking centre is looking to recruit a sole Nurse Practitioner, to join their close knit team on a full-time or part-time basis, (the practice can be flexible with this depending on your preference).
The successful Nurse Practitioner will be welcomed in to the practice and shall instantly become a valued member of the team. If this isn't enough, you will also receive career building opportunities, training and mutual support within the friendly working environment.
Benefits of the role:
* A competitive salary (depending on experience)
* Medical Indemnity cover
* NHS Pension
* 27 days annual leave pro rata + bank holidays
* Free uniform
* Continued support and training throughout your employment
Free parking is also available onsite.
* NMC registered
* Must be a prescriber and confident in minor illness
* A keen and interested attitude with an aim to provide the BEST in patient care
About Chase Medical:
Chase Medical specialise in providing locum, permanent and contractual work to Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses, within a variety of Primary Care and Community settings.
- £ 35000 - 41000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nurse practitioner, Practice nurse